Hyundai Foreign School is fully accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS). HFS was first accredited in 2011 and has maintained accredited status ever since. Our last CIS accreditation team visit was in 2022.
CIS International Accreditation is a rigorous school-wide evaluative process that measures alignment with internationally benchmarked standards and provides guidance for continuous improvement.
CIS International Accreditation demonstrates our commitment to high-quality international education. Achieving this mark of quality, recognized across the world, shows that HFS:
- has a clear purpose and direction
- focuses on the quality of teaching and student progress
- prioritises student safeguarding and well-being
- is committed to global citizenship
- knows itself and has thought deeply about the services it offers to students, families and the community
- delivers what it promises
- is constantly seeking to improve its performance in all areas to achieve relevant learning outcomes for its students
- is devoted to its mission and vision for students, and adheres consistently to the CIS Code of Ethics
- plans strategically for the future
Who are CIS?
CIS is a not-for-profit membership organisation providing high-quality international education services to more than 1,340 schools and higher education institutions in 121 countries. Our membership community works collaboratively to shape the future of international education as we collectively inspire the development of global citizens through relevant, high-quality international education: connecting ideas, cultures, and educators from every corner of the world.
CIS International Accreditation is recognized by ministries, departments of education, and universities worldwide, demonstrating a school’s commitment to high-quality international education and is a mark of quality assurance.
CIS has partnership arrangements in place with a range of organisations that accredit, evaluate, and inspect schools internationally, including:
- Council of British International Schools (COBIS)
- Fieldwork Education
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Universities (MSA)
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)