We are seeing a high number of students and staff suffering from Type B Influenza Symptoms.
To keep everyone safe and healthy please be advised:
- We have canceled the Lunar New Year event on Wednesday
- Students can wear Hanbok or national dress on Thursday if they wish
- Pickleball club on Thursday is cancelled due to sickness
- If any student is experiencing symptoms of Type B Influenza or is unwell in any way, they should stay home
- We will be reminding students about good hygiene and personal habits that help to reduce the spread of illness.